Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pam-sense

So . . . I feel like I am generally thinking of pretty random things fairly often during the day. If you're lucky enough to be a friend of mine, then you know that I don't usually use a filter and these nonsense thoughts come tumbling out. (Thus the title of the blog.) I have yet to have someone say to me that I am a complete idiot or weirdo for thinking these things . . . well, at least not to my face. My theory is that most people are thinking the same thing I am - they just keep it to themselves, and what is the fun in that? Anywho, I thought heck, I bet there are a lot of people who think about weird things to or at the very least might be mildly entertained by my random yet thought-provoking wonders. Since it seems that blogs are all the rage right now and I am in need of a hobby, I put the two together. To be honest, I don't really know who would read this anyway, except maybe my husband or my mom . . . so if that's the case, Troy, Mom, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Some old friends might read it too! Hope you are well, Pam. -Seth

    ReplyDelete